The first step in a successful project is to outline the needs of our clients and discuss their vision. We discuss strategy and goals in an initial meeting, then negotiate and draft the most effective agreement to achieve those goals. We advise clients in multiple sectors:
• healthcare • office • hotel/hospitality • mixed-use • retail • manufacturing and distribution • institutional • education • Justice • religious • transportation • residential
• energy • heavy equipment sale and lease.
With over 100 cases tried to verdict, we manage disputes for our clients in litigation, arbitration, and mediation. The best strategy is a trial-ready approach. Our matters include:
• architect & engineer (design defect) disputes • contractor (construction) disputes
• copyright (architectural works) disputes • payment/fee disputes • lien claims
• partnership disputes • business disputes.
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE & MANAGEMENT
Our mission is to bring stability and growth to your business operations so you can operate sustainably into the future. We offer company formation and succession planning (buy-sell agreements and ownership transfers), as well as consulting on and drafting of employment/independent contractor agreements, non-disclosure and non-compete agreements.
Our experience handling hundreds of lawsuits and business deals enables us to advise our clients as outside general counsel. Ask how we can help you on an ongoing basis.