I have worked with Mitchell on several occasions and have found him to provide excellent and responsive representation. He is a good friend and I would recommend him to anyone seeking counsel.
Wayne P. Powell, Controller and CPA
Williams & Frost Construction Services
• Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport • Texas Instruments
• 5Gstudio_collaborative • AG&E Structural Engenuity • Ron Wommack Architect
• Chint Power Systems America• CMJ Engineering • Covert + Associates
• Craddock Architecture • DSGN Associates • Curtis Group Architects
• Fifth Dimension Design • Cunningham Architects • Global Tractor
• GroupStructural Engineers • GSR Andrade Architects • Henley Johnson & Associates • Hocker Design Group • ID Studio 4 • Kevin Sloan Studio • Mitchell Garman Architects
• Norman Alston Architects • Oxley Williams Tharp Architects • Peter Brown Architects • Sardone Construction • Select Roofing & Construction • Glenn Partners
• Three Living Architecture • Trophy Tractor • Williams & Frost Construction Services
• WRA Architects • Cherubim Custom Millworks
Mitchell is a professional who knows his craft; sometimes more than the judges he argues before. I highly recommend Mitchell for his approach and dedication to getting the job done. He will serve you well. You will be a step ahead of the opposing counsel.
Michael Fairchild, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, Managing Member
MwF Buildingsmith, LLC
I highly recommend Mitchell as an attorney for any litigation involving design defects or construction disputes. Mitchell is very thorough in his research and preparations, and professional at all times. He has been a guest speaker for a class I teach on contracts and specifications at the University of Texas, Arlington in the Department of Civil Engineering. He is an effective and interesting speaker, and my students speak highly of his presentations.
Wade Lowe, Director of Business Development